White and Williams Subro Sessions provides insights into the world of subrogation. You’ll hear from various lawyers in our subrogation department discussing the latest legal updates, news and trends as well as strategies for litigation, mediation and recovery. This podcast should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The contents are intended for general informational purposes only, and you are urged to consult a lawyer concerning your own situation with any specific legal question you may have.
- Who's on First: How First-Party Claims Adjusters Add Value to Subrogation Recovery Efforts
Matt Ferrie, Gus Sara and Lian Skaf of the Subrogation Department are back together to discuss the reasons first-party claims adjusters are valuable to subrogation efforts.
- An Interview with Captain Chris Konzelmann: Public and Private Sector Fire Investigations
Melissa Kenney returns to host another episode of Subro Sessions with Chris Konzelmann, Partner in our Subrogation Group and Captain in the Moorestown Fire Department in Burlington County, New Jersey.
- Spoliation: Often Argued, Rarely Understood
Matthew Ferrie, Gus Sara and Lian Skaf are together again to discuss and debate three different spoliation hypotheticals.
- The Malfunction Theory of Products Liability8.11.21 | Hosted by Gus Sara
Gus Sara, Partner in the Subrogation Department of White and Williams, discusses the malfunction theory of products liability as well as a recent Pennsylvania case that addresses the malfunction theory.
- Mindful Mediation: Navigating the Path to Recovery (Part 2)
Matthew Ferrie, Gus Sara and Lian Skaf of the Subrogation Department are back with three new mediation hypotheticals in Part 2 of "Mindful Mediation: Navigating the Path to Recovery." Be sure to also listen to Part 1 of this discussion.
- The Adjuster's Role in the Subrogation Investigation6.25.21 | Hosted by Melissa Kenney
In this episode, Melissa Kenney will discuss the adjuster’s role in the subrogation investigation from early communication and scene examination to documentation and preservation.
- Mindful Mediation: Navigating the Path to Recovery (Part 1)
Welcome to the first episode of White and Williams Subro Sessions, "Mindful Mediation: Navigating the Path to Recovery." Partners Matthew Ferrie, Gus Sara and Lian Skaf of the White and Williams Subrogation Department will walk through and debate three mediation hypotheticals.
- Introducing White and Williams Subro Sessions5.21.21 | Hosted by Edward A. Jaeger, Jr.
The Subrogation Group at White and Williams is pleased to introduce our new podcast, Subro Sessions. Listen to our trailer and subscribe to this podcast so you never miss an episode!