Melissa Kenney is an associate in the Subrogation Department, focusing on a variety of residential and commercial property losses resulting from fire, water damage, structural collapses and explosions. She advises employers, businesses, and insurers in a wide range of subrogation matters involving explosions, structural damage, construction defects, products liability and other catastrophic failures.
During law school, Melissa worked as a full-time law clerk in the Subrogation Department at White and Williams. Prior to joining White and Williams, Melissa worked as a full-time paralegal at a firm representing mortgage lenders and financial institutions where she assisted attorneys with the handling of contested foreclosures and complex title issues.
Bar and Court Admissions
Widener University School of Law, JD, 2019
Temple University, BA, Political Science, 2013
News & Insights
- Tenants Underwater: Indiana Court of Appeals Upholds Privity Requirement for Property Damage Claims Against Contractors4.21.22 | Subrogation Strategist
- 11.22.21 | Subro Sessions
- Jurisdiction by Consent: Georgia Holds that Corporations Registered to do Business in the State Consent to Being Sued There10.28.21 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 6.25.21 | Subro Sessions
- 2.23.21 | The Subrogation Strategist
BLOGS & PODCASTS
- An Interview with Captain Chris Konzelmann: Public and Private Sector Fire Investigations11.22.21
Melissa Kenney returns to host another episode of Subro Sessions with Chris Konzelmann, Partner in our Subrogation Group and Captain in the Moorestown Fire Department in Burlington County, New Jersey.