Kyle Rice focuses his practice on complex commercial and residential property damage cases involving fires, water losses, explosions, construction defects and product liability throughout the United States. He takes a comprehensive analytical approach to each individual claim to ensure best results for clients and guide them step-by-step through initial investigation to recovery to ensure optimal results.
Kyle worked full-time while attending Temple University Beasley School of Law in the evening, including as a law clerk in the White and Williams Subrogation Department.
Recognition and Involvement
Recognition & Involvement
Kyle was awarded Temple Law’s Certificate in Trial Advocacy upon completion of the Advanced Trial Advocacy Program. He also served as a Teacher’s Assistant for the Integrated Trial Advocacy Program.
At Penn State, Kyle served as President of Phi Sigma Pi National Honors Fraternity and as a member of the Student Programming Lecture Series Committee. He volunteers at Morris Animal Refuge in Philadelphia and previously served as a "Big Brother" with Big Brother Big Sister of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Bar and Court Admissions
Temple University Beasley School of Law, JD
Pennsylvania State University, BA
News & Insights
- 1.2.24 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 11.20.23 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 6.30.23 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 12.22.22 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 10.28.22 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 3.11.22 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 11.16.21 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 4.8.21 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 11.30.20 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 8.27.20 | The Subrogation Strategist
- The Temple 10-Q
- 1.7.20 | The Subrogation Strategist
- Defeated motion for summary judgment from two product manufacturers in a complex product liability action, resulting in a six-figure settlement in federal court in Massachusetts
- Successfully mediated a claim involving a boiler explosion in federal court in New Hampshire, obtaining a six-figure recovery
- Mediated a complex product defect claim involving several manufacturers in Oklahoma, recovering over $240,000
- Obtained $225,000 recovery from a contractor arising from a water loss claim in Allentown, PA
- Recovered over $200,000 from an HVAC installation company in claim involving a furnace installation in Georgia
- Obtained several favorable arbitration awards on behalf of various insurance carriers
BLOGS & PODCASTS
- Know Your Limits: An Intro to Statutes of Limitations7.18.23
Listen to the newest episode of the Subro Sessions Podcast, Know Your Limits: An Intro to Statutes of Limitations by David Huberman and Kyle Rice. In the latest episode of Subro Sessions, these White and Williams professionals tackle the core principles and issues brought up by the statute of limitations. They briefly explain what statutes of limitations are and explain the best ways to view and handle statutes in the subrogation process.