Kyle Rice focuses his practice on complex commercial and residential property damage cases involving fires, water losses, explosions, construction defects and product liability throughout the United States. He takes a comprehensive analytical approach to each individual claim to ensure best results for clients and guide them step-by-step through initial investigation to recovery to ensure optimal results.
Kyle worked full-time while attending Temple University Beasley School of Law in the evening, including as a law clerk in the White and Williams Subrogation Department.
Recognition and Involvement
Recognition & Involvement
Kyle was awarded Temple Law’s Certificate in Trial Advocacy upon completion of the Advanced Trial Advocacy Program. He also served as a Teacher’s Assistant for the Integrated Trial Advocacy Program.
At Penn State, Kyle served as President of Phi Sigma Pi National Honors Fraternity and as a member of the Student Programming Lecture Series Committee. He volunteers at Morris Animal Refuge in Philadelphia and previously served as a "Big Brother" with Big Brother Big Sister of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Bar and Court Admissions
Temple University Beasley School of Law, JD
Pennsylvania State University, BA
News & Insights
- 12.22.22 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 10.28.22 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 3.11.22 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 11.16.21 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 4.8.21 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 11.30.20 | The Subrogation Strategist
- 8.27.20 | The Subrogation Strategist
- The Temple 10-Q
- 1.7.20 | The Subrogation Strategist
- Defeated motion for summary judgment from two product manufacturers in a complex product liability action, resulting in a six-figure settlement in federal court in Massachusetts
- Successfully mediated a claim involving a boiler explosion in federal court in New Hampshire, obtaining a six-figure recovery
- Mediated a complex product defect claim involving several manufacturers in Oklahoma, recovering over $240,000
- Obtained $225,000 recovery from a contractor arising from a water loss claim in Allentown, PA
- Recovered over $200,000 from an HVAC installation company in claim involving a furnace installation in Georgia
- Obtained several favorable arbitration awards on behalf of various insurance carriers