Wage & Benefit Issues
Scott Casher, Partner in the Labor and Employment Group, presents on wage and benefits issues at the National Business Institute's "Human Resource Law: What You Need to Know Now" seminar. The full-day program focuses on current issues and highlights practical pointers to avoid and handle common problems in the realm of human resources and employment law.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Flex Spending and Retirement Plans
- Leave Policies: Required by Law?
- Part-Time Employees and Temps: Wage and Benefit Obligations
- Unpaid Internships and Training Programs
- Record-Keeping: What and How Long