Human Resource Law From Start to Finish
A Comprehensive Primer on Labor and Employment Law
As employment-related litigation rates continue to rise, employers must look for ways to proactively protect themselves in a legal manner. Human resource compliance can be one of the most costly and time-consuming aspects for a business.
Scott Casher presents the fundamentals of human resources, from hiring to firing and everything in-between.
- Employment Law Update
- Successful Hiring and Recruitment Steps
- Employee Handbooks and Policies in the 21st Century
- Discipline and Discharge - Necessary Documentation
- Wage and Benefit Issues
- Other Employment Laws You Need to Know
- Controlling Unemployment Compensation Costs
- Workplace Behavior and Privacy - Current Developments
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Employment Context
The seminar is best-suited for general counsel, human resources professionals, accountants, and business executives.