Europe Roadshow: US - EU Opportunities
Representatives from U.S. Embassies and the Office of U.S. Trade Representative, issue-experts, and a private sector company cover topics including: Market Opportunities in the EU; Certification and Regulations; Risk Mitigation; Trade Finance; and the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (T-TIP).
The EU is the second largest destination for Pennsylvanian goods and services, totaling nearly $9 billion per year in exports. All companies, especially small and medium-sized companies (SMEs), stand to benefit from the reductions in tariffs, increased market access, and the improved regulatory environment T-TIP aims to provide. Learn how to enter these markets, increase your business in these markets and receive the most recent updates on T-TIP.
- Gary Biehn, White and Williams LLP
- James Fluker, U.S. Embassy- Belgium
- Barbara Grabowska, U.S. Embassy- Poland
- Phillip Hammerstein, U.S. Embassy- the Netherlands
- Ellen House, International Trade Administration
- Rob Nemchik, Porsche Logistic Services, LLC
- Dr. Christina Sevilla, U.S. Trade Representative (USTR)
- Joseph Zeccardi, PNC Bank