Russ Lieberman is a member of the Healthcare group. He defends doctors, physicians assistants, nurses and hospitals against professional liability claims, as well as general liability matters. Russ also serves as an arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Compulsory Arbitration Program.
Prior to joining White and Williams, Russ practiced in various areas of tort liability, including motor vehicle liability and premises liability.
In law school, Russ served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Dolores K. Sloviter of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Prior to law school, Russ worked for national property and casualty insurers in both claims and finance.
Recognition and Involvement
Recognition & Involvement
Russ was selected in a survey of his peers as a Pennsylvania "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers in 2018 and 2020.
Bar and Court Admissions
Rutgers University School of Law -Camden, JD, magna cum laude, 2010; Dean's Scholar
LaSalle University, MBA, 2005
Mount St. Mary's University, BA, 1999
News & Insights
- 10.1.20 | Healthcare Alert
- 2.17.20 | Healthcare Alert
- 11.18.19 | Healthcare Alert
- 11.7.19 | Healthcare Alert
- 6.20.19 | Healthcare Alert
- Responsive Pleadings: Preliminary Objections, Answers and CounterclaimsJanuary 2017, 2018 and 2019 Editions | Pennsylvania Civil Trial Practice, Chapter 4
American Bar Association
New Jersey State Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Philadelphia Bar Association