- October 24, 2019
Cases & Deals
R. Victoria Fuller Associate
vCardPrint to PDF
Victoria Fuller has over ten years of experience as a civil litigator in Massachusetts state and Federal courts. Her practice focuses on business litigation, insurance coverage, products liability and employment litigation and counseling. Clients appreciate Victoria for her creativity, commitment, efficiency and strategic focus.
Victoria frequently defends a variety of clients in complex commercial and high-exposure tort litigation, and represents major national insurers in long-tail coverage litigation. Victoria also represents parties in a variety of employment litigation matters in Massachusetts courts and in the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD). She is also a certified Level 2 ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator. In addition, Victoria regularly counsels executives and employees with respect to employment and non-compete agreements.
Prior to joining White and Williams, Victoria was an associate at a law firm in Boston where she handled a variety of civil litigation and employment matters. During law school, Victoria served as the Senior Production Editor of the Boston College International and Comparative Law Review.
- Defended national insurance carriers in long-tail coverage litigations.
- Advised business executives with respect to severance and/or employment agreements, and negotiated agreements with new or former employers
- Represented employer in pregnancy discrimination action in Massachusetts Superior Court
- Defended majority shareholder in closed corporation in breach of contract action brought by former minority shareholder
- Represented client seeking asylum, pro bono
- Defended employer in discrimination and retaliation action in MCAD
- Represented University in discrimination and sexual harassment action in the MCAD
Recognition & Involvement
Victoria is an Editor of the Boston Bar Journal. She formerly co-chaired the Boston Bar Association’s Massachusetts Practice and Procedures Committee and is a former member of the Boston Bar Association’s Education Committee. She was selected in a survey of her peers as a Massachusetts "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers from 2012-2016.
- October 24, 2019
- Demystifying Business Insurance: Types, Terms, Right & ObligationsMCLE Conference Center (Boston, MA)July 21, 2016
- Insurance Law: Business & Commercial Law, Professional Development Plan, Unit 7MCLE Conference Center (Boston, MA)October 17, 2014
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith AlertNovember 8, 2019
- Boston Bar JournalNovember 6, 2018
- Taking Care of BusinessAugust 10, 2018
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Clarifies Test for Determining Who is an “Employee” for Purposes of Workers' Compensation EligibilityLabor and Employment AlertMay 11, 2018
- Countdown to the Massachusetts Equal Pay Act: Will You Be In a Safe Harbor or Rough Waters Come July 1?Labor and Employment AlertMay 4, 2018
- Labor and Employment AlertJuly 21, 2017
- Labor and Employment AlertAugust 3, 2016
- Commercial Litigation AlertJune 17, 2016
- Measures to Take Following RFF Family PartnershipMassachusetts Lawyers WeeklyJuly 22, 2013
Cases & Deals
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
Boston College Law School, JD, 2006
Boston College, BA, cum laude, 2003
Boston Bar Association