Vaccines in the Workplace: What Every Employer Needs to Know
As more people become vaccinated, the return to the workplace is fast becoming a reality. Join Tanya Salgado, Counsel in the Labor and Employment Group, and the Commerce & Industry Association of New Jersey (CIANJ) for a discussion of important human resources concerns and issues surrounding the vaccine and its impact on the workplace.
Topics will include:
- Can and should you mandate the vaccine in your workplace?
- What are the privacy concerns -- can you require proof of vaccination from employees?
- How does the vaccine impact your business' travel policy?
- How can you address employee concerns that arise from working with others who have chosen not to receive the vaccine?
- Kenneth Rosenberg, Partner, Fox Rothschild, LLP
- Tanya Salgado, Counsel, White and Williams LLP
- Martin Falkenberg, Senior Vice President – Human Resources, SUEZ North America