Acquisitions, Due Diligence & Dispositions: What Are You Buying, Selling & The Tools You Are Using?
IMN U.S. Real Estate Opportunity & Private Funds Investing Forum (Newport, RI)
Steven Coury, Partner in the Real Estate and Finance Groups, will participate in the “Acquisitions, Due Diligence & Dispositions: What Are You Buying, Selling & The Tools You Are Using?” panel discussion at the IMN U.S. Real Estate Opportunity & Private Funds Investing Forum held on September 9, 2021. White and Williams is a returning sponsor of the event.
Steven's program will answer questions such as:
- Have you shifted your buy box?
- Properties in distress-Do the valuations make sense?
- Virtual tours: How far can you get into the buy before you get on a plane?
- Adjustments in real estate transactions that will/won’t survive as we get out of COVID.
- Where is this off market? Has your methodology of sourcing deals changed? Disposition strategy?
- What has been added to your due diligence best practices in this competitive market?
- Acquiring in a new market… Keys to success
- Acquisition financing: How do they differ among asset classes and locations? How much leverage? Any seller financing out there?
- Do you look for stabilized, value-added rehab or lease up opportunities? What is your exit?
- Why are you selling? Do you think you’ll get your price?