Evaluating the Office Market
IMN Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & High-Yield Debt Forum (New York, NY)
Steven Coury, Partner in the Real Estate and Finance Groups, will participate in the “Evaluating the Office Market” panel discussion at the IMN Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & High-Yield Debt Forum held on May 16, 2023. White and Williams is a returning sponsor of the event.
Steven's program will answer questions such as:
- What does the data say about occupancy levels in different geographies and different property classes/types/vintages?
- How are you managing your assets and any workouts?
- How is the banking crisis impacting/going to impact the office market in NYC and other MSAs?
- What’s the latest on office loans maturing? CMBS?
- What are tenants demanding from landlords in the new working environment?
- Financing tenant improvement costs.
- How are landlords embracing PropTech and innovation to improve occupancy levels and profitability?
- How are landlords and corporate tenants addressing energy costs and consumption?
- Are there any attractive distressed plays coming down the pike?
- Any plans for repositioning or exits?
- Creative financing solutions for office to resi or office to lab conversions?