Laura Hutchinson practice focuses on medical malpractice claims. She represents physicians, hospitals, nurses, and other healthcare practitioners against professional liability claims.
Throughout law school, Laura worked as a law clerk in the Healthcare group. Her work included the analysis of medical records, legal research and motion practice, assisting with trial preparation and developing case strategies.
While in law school, Laura represented the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Certified Legal Intern at the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, prosecuting cases with the misdemeanor crimes unit. I
Recognition and Involvement
Recognition & Involvement
While in law school, Laura served as the vice president of the Student Bar Association. She remains involved with her alma mater, serving as an executive committee member of the Temple Law Alumni Association.
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Temple University Beasley School of Law, JD, Certification in Trial Advocacy, 2017
Temple University, BA, 2011
News & Insights
- PA Superior Court Continues to Heighten the Bar on Establishing Evidentiary Privileges Under the Patient Safety Quality Improvement Act and Peer Review Protection Act5.1.20 | Healthcare Alert
- Making the Stars Align in Your Healthcare System: The Growing Importance of Transparency in Patient Experiences3.12.20 | Healthcare Bulletin
- PA Superior Court Holds Attorney-Client Communications in Divorce Records are Discoverable in Medical Malpractice Case10.4.19 | Healthcare Alert
- PA Supreme Court Announces New Work Product Doctrine Waiver Analysis with Regard to Dissemination of Information to Third Parties6.24.19 | Healthcare Alert
- 5.11.19 | Wound Healing Society's "Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Spring" (San Antonio, TX)
- 4.10.19 | Healthcare Alert
- New Jersey Jury Unanimously Finds Johnson & Johnson Not Liable in Latest Talcum Powder-Based Mesothelioma Litigation3.29.19 | Toxic Torts and Environmental Alert
Pennsylvania Bar Association