Who Are Women Lawyers "Leaning In" To?
There has been much discussion over the role of women attorneys in advancing their own success. But do others share this responsibility? If so, what roles can the judiciary and law firms play in ensuring that our profession develops women attorneys as stakeholders?
Managing Partner, Patti Santelle, joins a panel of judges and leading women lawyers who will detail their distinct and dynamic views on the subject of the development of women trial attorneys in both the civil and criminal arenas.
- Hon. Jacqueline F. Allen, Administrative Judge, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Regina M. Foley | Raynes McCarty
- Fran F. Griesing | Griesing Law LLC
- Susan M. Lin | Kairys, Rudovsky, Messing & Feinber
- Patricia B. Santelle | White and Williams LLP