Green Phase or Next Phase: Updated Guidance for Pennsylvania Employers and Employees Returning to the Workplace
Currently, all Pennsylvania counties have moved into the "Green" (or modified Green, in the case of Philadelphia County) phase of Governor Wolf's "Process to Reopen Pennsylvania." While this is great step forward, Pennsylvania employers must continue to follow the Commonwealth's updated business and building safety requirements, as well as ever-changing federal and industry guidelines. Furthermore, the situation is fluid as public health indicators are being monitored and orders and restrictions will be adjusted as necessary.
This webinar will explore:
- the new and updated guidance from federal, state and local governments/agencies, including from the Governor, the Secretary of Health, the CDC, the EEOC and OSHA, all whom have issued new guidance in June; and
- hypothetical scenarios employers are facing while bringing their employees back to the workplace, including:
- business and personal travel and related restrictions;
- office and workplace visitors; and
- accommodations for employees who have elderly and/or immuno-compromised family members or who have a spouse/family member who has been in contact with a COVID-positive person.