U.S. Supreme Court Roundup 2023
Nancy Conrad, Partner, is a member of an All-Star Panel to discuss the most significant decisions of the October 2022-23 United States Supreme Court term in a remote program on July 25, 2023 sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI). The panel includes federal judges, scholars and practitioners in a vigorous discussion about the impact of the Court’s decisions on federal practice and the country.
- Nancy Conrad, White and Williams LLP
- Jasmeet Kaur Ahuja, Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Charles Becker, Kline & Specter PC
- Judge Stephanos Bibas, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Prof. David S. Cohen, Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Judge D. Michael Fisher, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Prof. Stacy Hawkins, Rutgers Law School
- Chief Judge Juan R. Sanchez, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Andrew R. Sperl, Duane Morris LLP
- Brett Sweitzer, Federal Community Defender Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
To learn more and to register, click here.