U.S. Supreme Court Roundup 2022
Pennsylvania Bar Institute
Join Partner Nancy Conrad for a live program sponsored by The Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI) as panelists delve into the Supreme Court's mindset on the monumental decisions on abortion, guns, the exercise of religion, environmental regulation, and much more. Panelists will fill you in on the essentials and how they will impact your practice.
- Nancy Conrad, White and Williams LLP
- Jasmeet Kaur Ahuja, Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Charles "Chip" Becker, Kline & Specter PC
- David S. Cohen, Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- D. Michael Fisher, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Jean W Galbraith, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Prof. Stacy Hawkins, Rutgers Law School
- Hon. Juan R. Sanchez, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Andrew R. Sperl, Duane Morris LLP
- Brett Sweitzer, Federal Community Defender Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
To learn more and to register, click here.