The Impact of the 2015-16 Term of the Supreme Court of the United States on Federal Practice and a Preview of the Top Cases for 2016-17
Nancy Conrad serves on a panel discussing the most interesting cases rendered by the U.S. Supreme Court during the 2015-16 term as well issues to be addressed by the Court in the coming year. The panel explains essential takeaways and the potential impact of these cases. In addition, the panel discusses Justice Scalia's legacy and impact on the future.
In addition to Nancy, the panel includes:
- Hon. D. Brooks Smith, Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Hon. Petrese B. Tucker, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pa.
- Hon. Christopher C. Conner, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pa.
- Hon. Joy Flowers Conti, Chief Judge. U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pa.
- Kathryn Lease Simpson, Esq., Mette, Evans and Woodside
- Hon. D. Michael Fisher, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit; Chair, PBA Federal Practice Committee (moderator)