Show Me the Money: Evaluating and Quantifying Liquidity Options for Owners of Privately Held Businesses
Philadelphia Country Club (Gladwynne, PA)
A panel of industry professionals will discuss various liquidity options facing business owners today. The program will cover an array of ownership-transition strategies, their impact on taxes and how the choices made can impact wealth on an after-tax basis over time. Even if you aren’t currently selling your business, you will gain valuable insight from advisors who have worked with many business owners.
- Travis A. Allen | Senior Portfolio Manager and Director, Bernstein
- Fred Massanova | Partner, Baker Tilly LLP
- Dick Thatcher | Managing Director, Fairmount Partners LP
- Ryan Udell | Partner and Co-Chair, Corporate and Securities Group, White and Williams LLP
- Chuck Lynch | Principal, Bernstein (Moderator)
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 | 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Panel Discussion and Networking
Philadelphia Country Club | 1601 Spring Mill Rd | Gladwynne, PA 19035
RSVP to email@example.com by Friday, November 25.