Real Estate Fundamentals: The Current State of the Property and Capital Markets
iGlobal Forum 9th Real Estate Mezzanine Financing Summit (New York, NY)
Tim Davis, Partner in the Real Estate and Finance Groups, moderates a panel discussing trends in mezzanine financing. Topics to be covered include:
- Recent trends in property supply and demand by geography and sector
- What is the sentiment on the for-sale condo market in NYC (leverage levels, last dollar bases, etc.)
- Which asset class is the most capital going to and how is this affecting mezzanine loans?
- Mezzanine lenders' current appetite for financing retail deals
- What has been the result of a plethora of new entrants including foreign capital and capital chasing fewer deals? What does it mean for pricing and credit/covenants?
- Will the trend of the last 3-5 years from subordinated debt players moving to debt fund providers continue?
- Case study examples of recent deal sectors and loan products