Pennsylvania Employment Law: A 2-Day Practical Course
Employer-employee relationships are infinitely varied and rife with potential conflict. This comprehensive employment law guide will walk through the legal essentials you need to speak with authority on employment issues. Explore both litigation and compliance aspects of the law to help you handle any questions likely to cross your path:
- Get the latest update on state and local employment laws and regulations;
- Walk through FMLA, USERRA and other employee leave laws;
- Ensure all equal employment rules are obeyed;
- Review common discrimination, harassment and retaliation issues;
- Get FLSA and state wage and hour essentials on employee classifications and top claims;
- Clarify workplace safety and employee benefits rules and best practices; and
- Find out how workplace investigations are used in employment litigation.
Labor and Employment Counsel John Baker will present "OSHA and Workplace Safety: Section 11(c) Retaliation or Adverse Action Rule" on April 30, 2020. CLE, CPA and SHRM credits will given.
For more information about the 2-day seminar and to register, please visit the NBI website.