International Law: A Legal Primer Exploring Key Business Issues For the U.S. and Foreign Entities
Please join the White and Williams International and Labor and Employment practice groups for a unique, two-hour program that will review key legal issues for foreign entities and their local U.S. offices with respect to conducting business in the U.S.
• Tax considerations for the employer and foreign employee
• U.S. restrictions on certain foreign entities conducting business in the United States
• Understanding state, federal and local authority over U.S. operations
• U.S. employment and labor distinctions
• Intellectual Property considerations
• Restrictive covenants and the use of employment agreements to restrict actions by employees
• U.S. insurance requirements.