Intercreditor and Subordination Agreements, Workouts and Associated Documentation
Tim Davis, Partner in the Real Estate and Finance Groups, will participate in the “Intercreditor & Subordination Agreements, Workouts & Associated Documentation” panel discussion at the Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & High-Yield Debt Forum held on May 16, 2023. White and Williams is a returning sponsor of the event.
Tim's program will answer questions such as:
- How are tranched loans including mezz being structured today?
- What lessons have been learned about the robustness of such agreements with the stress of office right now?
- Have rights and obligations changed in the past year?
- What main challenges do borrowers, senior lenders and mezzanine lenders face when structuring workouts?
- What options are available to all parties in negotiations? How to find common ground while protecting your interests?
- Assessing critical provisions protecting mezzanine lenders like the right to cure default on the first mortgage and the right to foreclose on the property.