IMN Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & High Yield Debt Forum: Bridge Loans Panel
IMN Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & High Yield Debt Forum
Steven Coury will moderate the "Bridge Loans" panel at the IMN Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & High Yield Debt Forum held on November 13, 2018. White and Williams is a returning sponsor of the event.
The full-day conference brings borrowers and lenders the latest on real estate mezzanine finance in the context of the overall capital stack. Senior executives from leading firms within the owner-operator and lending communities will convene to discuss financing strategies for new acquisitions, development and refinance.
Steven's program will answer questions such as:
- To what degree has a strong CLO market boosted bridge loan liquidity?
- In which situations would borrowers use bridge loans?
- What is the cost and how does this compare to other sources of capital?
- How are lenders differentiating their programs from their competitors?
- Which deal types are most attractive to lenders and which are less so?