Non-traditional, Non-bank Lending
IMN Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & High Yield Debt Forum (New York, NY)
Steven Coury, Partner in the Real Estate and Finance Groups, will moderate the “Non-traditional, Non-bank Lending" panel discussion at the IMN Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & High Yield Debt Forum held on November 7, 2019. White and Williams is a returning sponsor of the event.
The full-day conference provides the perfect platform for property owners and lenders to meet, network and discuss the latest strategies for new acquisitions, development and refinancing in a highly competitive real estate lending environment.
Steven's program will answer questions such as:
- How have mezzanine and bridge lenders taken advantage of banks exiting the market?
- Is it likely that banks will re-enter the market?
- What alternative lending sources are out there?
- What types of projects are they funding?
- How have rising costs, labor issues and increasing interest rates impacted these players?