Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and the Role of Civility During Challenging Times
Partner Wes Payne will join a panel of thought leaders discussing the role of Pennsylvania Rule 8.4(g) and civility and professionalism play, implicit bias and the impact of the pandemic on women and minorities.
• Mark C. Alexander, JD, Dean, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
• Hilarie Bass, Past President, American Bar Association; Founder, The Bass Institute for Diversity & Inclusion, Miami, Fla.
• Michael Freed, Esq. President, National Conference of Bar Presidents; Gunster Law
• Sharon R. López, Esq., Past PBA President; Triquetra Law
• Wesley Payne, IV, Esq., Chancellor, Philadelphia Bar Association; White and Williams LLP
More information can be found here.