Debt Fund 2.0: New Players and Evolving Roles Changing the Face of Mezz
iGlobal Forum 8th Real Estate Mezzanine Financing Summit (New York, NY)
Tim Davis, Partner and Vice Chair of the Business Department, serves on a panel discussing trends in mezzanine financing. Topics to be covered include:
- How is the trend of portfolio lenders originating mezzanine loans to hold changing the availability of returns?
- Collaboration between mezzanine lenders and nonbank players beyond traditional lending
- The role of hedge funds and CMBS lenders in the current debt market
- Developers acting as debt funds in the absence of construction
- New lending platforms acting as “one-stop-shops” offering a full range of services for borrowers