Connect National Investment and Finance
Commercial real estate investment activity in 2019 was yet another robust year, and recent studies have revealed Commercial real estate investment activity in 2019 was yet another robust year, and recent studies have revealed capital commitments to US CRE will not only continue, but they will increase over the next 18 months.
Connect National Investment and Finance explores the most pressing topics impacting the world of real estate investment and finance. Discover what industry leaders and major stakeholders have to say about the state of the market and what’s next in the current cycle.
- Steven Coury | Partner, White and Williams LLP
- Jerry Tang | Global Head of Real Estate & Hospitality, Natixis
- Keith Banhazl | Managing Director, Moody’s Investor Service
- Shaunak Tanna | Head of Structured Investments, Basis Investment Group
- Stefanos Arethas | Head of CRE Origination, Structured Products Asset Finance Group