Borrowers’ Perspective: Sourcing Debt in Today’s Crowded Market
iGlobal Forum 12th Real Estate Mezzanine Financing Summit
Tim Davis, Chair of the Business Department, moderates a panel discussing sourcing debt in today's crowded market from the borrowers' perspective. Topics to be covered include:
- Traditional vs. non-traditional lenders: Which do borrowers prefer and why? What are the pros and cons of each what type of financing?
- Relationship lending: Does it really exist or is lending purely transaction driven? What are the key characteristics to look for in a lender?
- What are the biggest changes that have been seen in terms of sourcing finance since the pandemic? How easy has it been to secure funding over the past year?
- What types of real estate are you looking to finance with mezzanine debt?
- Tim Davis, White and Williams LLP
- Daniel Jacobson, Director, AEW Capital Markets
- Greg Michaud, Managing Director, Head of Real Estate Finance Voya Investment Management
- Antonio Garrido, Chairman & CEO, American Spain Mortgage REIT
- Raphael Fishbach, Principal, Mesa West Capital