Adaptive Reuse & Best Practices in Repositioning Distressed Assets
William Johnston, Counsel in the Real Estate and Finance Groups, will participate in the "Adaptive Reuse & Best Practices in Repositioning Distressed Assets" panel at the IMN NYC Distressed CRE Virtual Forum on January 27, 2021. The event will bring together institutional investors, fund managers, lenders, developers, special servicers, and more to foster insightful debate, meaningful professional connections and the exchange of crucial market intelligence.
William's program will answer questions such as:
- What lessons have been learned from the last downturn?
- Is re-tenanting a realistic option in this environment?
- How easily can properties be flipped and renovated for new tenants right now?
- Timeframe necessary for repositioning
- Overview of adaptive reuse converting industrial into multifamily or retail, office into industrial
- What challenges are there with repositioning a property to serve a different asset class?
- Creative financing solutions for adaptive reuse
- What issues arise with valuations?
- William Johnston, Counsel, White and Williams LLP
- Nadir Settles, Managing Director, New York Regional Head, Office, Americas, Nuveen Real Estate
- CJ Follini, Managing Director, Noyack Family Office
- Christian Dalzell, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Counter Management LLC