Diversity in the First Chair: Symposium of Women and Diverse Lawyers in the Courtroom and Boardroom
The Philadelphia Diversity Law Group will hold a symposium to discuss and promote strategies and best practices to empower women and diverse lawyers as lead trial counsel in litigation matters and lead counsel in corporate transactions.
Patti Santelle, Managing Partner, will moderate "A View from Male Attorney Mentors and Women and Diverse Mentees," a panel of white male attorney mentors and women and diverse mentees to discuss how the mentees were given trial and other experiences and how they were positioned to become first chair and lead counsel. The discussion will provide tips and strategies to allocate opportunities to women and diverse attorneys.
- Patti Santelle | White and Williams LLP
- Danielle Banks | Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
- Gino Benedetti | SEPTA
- James Brogan | DLA Piper, LLP (US)
- Nancy Rappaport | DLA Piper, LLP (US)
- Stephanie Resnick | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Mark Silow | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Nancy Winkelman | Phialdelphia District Attorney’s Office
- Ralph Wellington | Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP