Personal Style and Professional Image
How does your personal style influence your professional image? Our personal style decisions–think "RBG" collars–project our individuality and are part of our overall professional images. However, for women lawyers, there are many variables in the personal style equation that differ from those which are factors for our male colleagues.
Managing Partner, Patti Santelle, joins a panel of judges and leading women lawyers for a lively discussion about personal style choices and projecting a winning professional image. In the true spirit of a forum, the sharing of ideas around style and image issues, including the impact of “business casual” and generational differences as they relate to both men and women, will be welcome.
- Chancellor Shelli Fedullo
- Hon. Maria McLaughlin, Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Hon. Carolyn H. Nichols, Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Patti Santelle, White and Williams LLP
- Julia Swain, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Dominique B. E. Ward, Lincoln Financial Group
To learn more about the event and to register, please visit the registration page.