The Impact of the 2014-15 Term of the Supreme Court of the United States on Federal Practice and a Preview of the Top Cases for 2015-16
A lively discussion of some of the most interesting cases in the U.S. Supreme Court in the past term and a look ahead at the fascinating issues to be addressed by the Court in the coming year. The program also addresses significant changes to the Federal Rules of Procedure, which take effect Dec. 1, 2015.
- Hon. Theodore A. McKee | Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Hon. Petrese B. Tucker | Chief Judge, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pa.
- Hon. Christopher C. Conner | Chief Judge, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pa.
- Hon. Joy Flowers Conti | Chief Judge, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pa.
- Nancy Conrad, Esq. | White and Williams LLP and Vice Chair, PBA Federal Practice Committee
- Kathryn Lease Simpson, Esq. | Mette, Evans and Woodside
- Hon. D. Michael Fisher | U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit and Chair, PBA Federal Practice Committee