With over 25 years of experience assisting clients in the real estate and finance industry, Nancy is known for her ability to provide risk analysis and practical solutions with respect to highly complex issues. Her clients include international and domestic banks, hedge funds, insurance companies, manufacturing entities, developers, and institutional investors active in almost all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including loan originations, syndications, workouts, sales and acquisitions, and real estate leases, acquisitions, and dispositions.
Recognition and Involvement
Recognition & Involvement
Nancy is recognized by Chambers USA as a leading lawyer in real estate finance in Pennsylvania. She is also rated AV® Preeminent by the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system.
Nancy was enrolled in the University Scholars Program (the predecessor to the Schreyer Honors College) while a student at The Pennsylvania State University. She was a member of the Law Review of the Villanova University School of Law.
Nancy is active in her community, having served on the Finance Committee and as Chair of the Stewardship Committee of Our Mother of Good Counsel Church in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, and as a Co-Chair of the American Heart Association's Black Tie and Blue Jeans Ball. She also served as a Commissioner of Pennsylvania's Independent Regulatory Review Commission from December 2007 to August 2009.
Bar and Court Admissions
Villanova University School of Law, JD, 1989
The Pennsylvania State University, BS, with Distinction, 1985
News & Insights
- 9.8.22 | Webinar
- 3.17.21 | Real Estate and Finance Alert
- 1.19.21 | Real Estate and Finance Alert
- 6.25.20 | Real Estate and Finance and Tax and Estates Alert
- 3.30.20 | Real Estate and Finance Alert
- 3.27.20 | Real Estate, Finance and Financial Restructuring Alert
- 9.16.19 | Finance Alert
- 10.4.17 | Real Estate and Finance Alert
- 12.27.16 | Real Estate Alert
- 10.25.16 | Real Estate Alert
- 4.7.16 | Philadelphia, PA
- 5.6.15 | Real Estate Alert
- Led team of attorneys representing a multi-national corporation with respect to conveyance of numerous commercial properties, involving negotiating and obtaining numerous third party consents and waivers of rights to purchase
- Led team of attorneys representing a regional lender with respect to an acquisition and construction loan for the development of an assisted living facility upon numerous acres of farmland
- Represented industrial company with respect to the ground lease of its new office and warehouse headquarters
- Represented a lender with respect to the sale of its defaulted retail center loan and underlying collateral
- Represented participants controlling senior mezzanine loans totaling $300M with respect to one of the largest structured real estate financings in US history, Stuyvesant Town/Peter Cooper Village, New York
- Represented foreign lender with respect to the origination of a $175M mortgage loan for an urban office tower, and its subsequent syndication
- Represented lender group in the origination, syndication and subsequent restructure of a $130M mortgage loan for resort development
- Represented institutional investors with respect to their purchase of an interest in a $350M portfolio loan involving domestic and international office buildings
- Represented regional lender with respect to loan originations for multifamily housing, retail and office projects
- Represented owner of historic urban office building in connection with its acquisition, leasing, renovation, finance, management and disposition
- Represented a regional lender with respect to the origination and syndication of construction financing for upscale senior condominiums and clustered homes