Daniel Friedman is Counsel in the Corporate and Securities group. His practice includes representation of multinational corporations, public companies, privately held businesses, portfolio companies, and business executives in a range of corporate and transactional matters, including financings, investments, private placements, joint ventures, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and shareholder buyouts. Daniel has worked with clients in a range of industries including technology, finance, sports, hospitality, and consumer products. His professional experience also includes financial modeling for investment firms and hedge funds.
Daniel is recognized as a New York Super Lawyers "Rising Star" from 2020-2023.
Daniel graduated New York University School of Law in May 2011 where he served as an editor of the NYU Law Journal of Law and Business.
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Supreme Court of New Jersey
Supreme Court of New York
New York University School of Law, JD, 2011
Macaulay Honors College of CUNY Queens College, BA, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2007
News & Insights
- 9.20.22 | Tax and Corporate and Securities Alert
- Represented Blackstone portfolio company in $900M sale to public company
- Represented seller of 20% stake in Triple-A baseball team
- Represented software company in buyout and redemption of controlling shareholder
- Represented borrower in $112.5M loan facility backed by vineyard and wine collateral
- Represented lender in multiple venture loans to growing brands
- Represented medical device company in $30M sale to publicly traded company
- Represented purchaser in acquisition of glassware company