Main Menu
Print PDF

Warren Kampf Sworn in as State Representative in the 157th Pennsylvania House District

January 2011

Warren Kampf was sworn in as the newly elected State Representative for the 157th House District in Pennsylvania. Kampf defeated Democratic incumbent Rep. Paul Drucker in the November 2010 election.

Kampf, a trial attorney in the Litigation Department of the firm regularly defends construction companies and their insurers in property damage, construction defect and personal injury lawsuits. He has been with White and Williams since 1998 and will serve as Counsel to the firm while in office. Prior to joining the firm, Kampf served as a public defender in Chester County, Pa., and as an Assistant District Attorney in both York, Pa., and Philadelphia.

Kampf, a Tredyffrin, Pa., resident served for seven years on the Tredyffrin Township Board of Supervisors including two years as its Chairman. He vacated that seat last month.

"I'm looking forward to the opportunity to respond to the will of the voters and 'clean up that mess in Harrisburg,' a message I heard multiple times during my campaign," said Kampf.

Kampf's goal is to "bring fiscal sanity and common sense back to Harrisburg and to address the challenges residents and job creators face, especially getting the economy back on track."

The 157th House District includes Phoenixville, Schuylkill and Tredyffrin townships in Chester County and parts of Lower Providence and West Norriton in Montgomery County.

If you would like to receive additional news alerts, event notifications, or correspondences pertaining to this and other industry-specific topics, please sign up by visiting the Contact Us page. Be sure to provide your contact information, including email address, and list the areas of practice or industries for which you would like to receive information.

This correspondence should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents are intended for general informational purposes only, and you are urged to consult a lawyer concerning your own situation with any specific legal question you may have.

Back to Page