More Women at the Table as First Chair Trial Counsel
Nancy Conrad, Partner and Chair of the Education Law and Labor and Employment Groups, joins a panel exploring the characteristics of cases, law firms and clients that impact the extent to which men and women serve in lead counsel roles.
The panel addresses ways to close the gender gap and set forth best practices and strategies that can be implemented by law schools, law firms, courts, clients and women lawyers to increase the ranks of women lead counsel.
- Tiffany M. Alexander, Esq., Tanenbaum Keale LLP
- Ellen D. Bailey, Esq., Stockton University
- Nancy Conrad, Esq., White and Williams LLP
- Beth C. Grossman, Esq.
- Roberta D. Liebenberg, Esq., Fine Kaplan and Black RPC
- Debbie Epstein Henry, Esq., Founder, DEH Consulting; Co-Founder and Managing Director, Bliss Lawyers