Where are We with MeToo? The Latest on Workplace Harassment Procedures and Policies
It’s been a year since the first wave of high-profile sexual harassment allegations made headlines when a multitude of people telling their workplace harassment stories on social media made it clear that employers had to develop effective policies to not only address harassment, but take proactive measures to prevent it. But what has changed since we first heard of #MeToo?
This 60-minute video webcast, which addresses an area of employment law that is currently under the media and cultural spotlight, provides legal guidance and practical information on common questions regarding harassment in the workplace, including:
- What has changed since the #MeToo movement?
- How is harassment defined in the new era of awareness?
- What constitutes illegal workplace harassment?
- What are the types of workplace harassment?
- Statutory basis for claims of workplace harassment
- When Is an employer liable for harassment?
- Policies and practices for the “new” real world
- Debbie Sandler | Partner, Labor and Employment Group, White and Williams LLP
- Telecia J.R. Dambreville | Director, Employment Litigation Counsel, Burlington Stores, Inc.