When the Second Shoe Drops: COVID-19 Losses and Reinsurance
Panelists will examine the types of COVID-19 claims anticipated, whether those claims are properly payable under insurance contracts, and whether reinsurers will respond to COVID-19 claims presented for payment by their reinsured.
Join this program for:
- An understanding of the broad scope of potential claims arising from COVID-19
- Information about what reinsurers expect from their reinsured in presenting COVID-19 claims for payment
- The legal issues likely to arise when claims are presented to reinsurers for payment
- Daryn Rush, White and Williams LLP
- Mary Cannon Veed, Mary Cannon Veed & Associates & Associates
- Larry P. Schiffer, Squire Patton Boggs (Moderator)
To learn more and register, click here.