Storm Clouds on the Horizon - What European Insurers Can Learn From the Latest Litigation Exposures in the U.S.
The 8th Forum in Financial Institutions Insurance, scheduled for November 6-7, 2012, is an essential event for anyone working in FII and is the only FII conference in Europe. It offers unparalleled opportunity to hear from and network with leading experts in the FII arena. An international faculty of industry experts will provide expert guidance, valuable information and key insights on the opportunities available and the complex issues involved in the financial institutions insurance market.
Maurice Pesso, a partner in the D&O Group, will speak regarding "What European Insurers Can Learn From the Latest Litigation Exposures" on Tuesday, November 6.
- What are the latest cases and current trends to be aware of in U.S. financial institutions litigation?
- How are these trends likely to affect Europe?
- Update on U.S. regulations and its impact on FI Litigation
- Coverage Litigation Arising out of the Subprime Crisis: Interrelated Wrongful Acts (e.g. Indymac, Washington Mutual)
- The latest on Madoff and other Ponzi schemes: Exposure in Connection with Trustee Actions and Securities Class Actions