Angel Investors Panel
Ryan Udell, Chair of the Corporate and Securities group, will participate in the Angel Venture Fair Workshop. The event, titled “What Do You Need to Start a Venture and Raise Capital?” features panel discussions on how to prepare a company for investment and how to craft the perfect pitch.
Ryan’s Angel Investors Panel will discuss:
- Expectations under the new Biden Administration for foreign employees and green cards
- Considerations for type of incorporation and whether to incorporate in the state in which a company raising capital is headquartered
- How to leverage professional services, including accounting and law firms
- Timing a private placement memorandum
- Crowdfunding in the current market
- Christy Barilotti, CEO & President, Barilotti Wealth Strategies, LLC
- Jonathan Grode, Partner, Green, and Spiegel, LLC
- Michael Mostochuk, Partner, Eisner Amper, LLP
- Ryan Udell, Partner, White and Williams LLP
For more information and to register, please visit Angel Venture Fair Workshop.