The Market for New Senior Lending
Partners Tim Davis and Neil Casey will each speak at the IMN's 14th Annual U.S. Real Estate Opportunity and Private Fund Investing Forum.
Scheduled for May 29 - 30, 2013 at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers, the Forum brings more than 1,000 opportunity and private funds, LPs and service providers together to assess the previous year with a view to mapping a strategic course for this year.
Tim Davis will moderate "The Market for New Senior Lending." Points of discussion include:
- Senior debt fund activity
- Core senior loans… too much leverage?
- Sector and geographic sweet spots, red lines
- Role of legacy issues
- Providing distressed debt, rescue capital & seller finance
- Leverage: Is it going back up toward pre-crash days?
Neil Casey will be a participant on the panel "Regulatory Trends: What is Truly Relevant?" Discussion points include:
- The latest on Dodd-Frank, bank regulations & SEC filing issues
- Basel 3 and its expecting impact
- Shadow banking regulatory issues
- Are you hedging interest rate swaps: Do you need to register as a Commodity Trading Advisor?
- Registering foreign advisors
- Governance trends
- Impact of being subject to the purview of the SEC