Self-Driving Cars: Legal Impact and Issues
Autonomous cars are here and everybody wants to get in on the game. Will they make travel safer and more efficient? What are the challenges for security, privacy and data storage? How will they be insured against accidents? What role should the government and regulations play?
Rick Borden, Partner in the Cyber Law and Data Protection Group, sits on a panel of industry and legal thought leaders to discuss the self-driving car technology, challenges to the automotive industry, legal ramifications and potential impact on the public.
- Rick Borden | Partner, White and Williams LLP
- Irene Byhovsky | Law Clerk to Judge Jodi Lee Alper, New Jersey Superior Court
- Gregory Dolin | Associate Professor of Law, University of Baltimore
- Matt Gipple | Cruise Automation (GM), Head of Legal and Regulatory Counsel
- Greg Rodriguez | Attorney, Best Best & Krieger LLP
- Hon. Ydanis Rodriguez | New York City Council Member
- Stephen Wu | Shareholder, Silicon Valley Law Group