Real Estate Opportunity and Private Fund Investing Forum
White and Williams is a sponsor of the upcoming IMN Real Estate Opportunity and Private Fund Investing Forum. The conference, which will be held May 30 and 31 at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers, will address the most pressing issues at the core of the industry while serving as an educational and networking vehicle for the Fund, Developer and LP communities.
Tim Davis, a partner in the Finance and Real Estate Groups and Neil Casey, a partner in the Private Equity and Venture Capital and Securities Groups, will speak at the conference.
Tim is chairing the session titled, “New Senior Debt Origination: Comparing Sweet Spots & Terms for Life Companies, Conduits, Banks & Funds.” Session topics include:
- Underwriting for a recovery
- Bridge loan origination
- CMBS - the reality of the last year and predictions for the next
- Impact of low interest rate environment
- Current pricing
- The large loan market
- Agency lenders
- What asset classes and geographies are you underwriting?
Neil will serve as a panelist for, “Dodd-Frank & The Volcker Rule: What Will Be the Reality for the Fund Manager?” The panel will address:
- What effect will the Dodd-Frank Act and the Volcker Rule have on bank-owned funds?
- How will CMBS origination and financing be affected?
- What do the new rules say about debt funds?
- Is the Volcker Rule final and what unintended consequences may be lurking?
- How do SEC vs. State registration requirements compare?
- What impact will new reporting regulations have?
Click here for additional information and registration.