Real Estate Loan Restructurings and Loan Workout Solutions
White and Williams sponsors the 3rd Real Estate Preferred Equity & Mezzanine Financing Summit presented by iGlobal Forum in New York City. The event explores the greater depth and recent developments in the real estate preferred equity and mezzanine loan industry, as well as unique investment strategies and opportunities. Speakers address the year's performance in the real estate lending market and provide guidance to attendees when entering into this type of agreement. Leading experts discuss the latest competitive issues along with which loan financing techniques are now being used.
Steve Ostrow participates in the panel discussion, "Real Estate Loans and Loan Workout Solutions." Discussion points include:
- How Banks continue to work with commercial real estate borrowers in restructuring their loans
- Overview of recent large loan restructurings in the CMBS and CRE markets
- Negotiating resolutions of delinquent loans, including modifications & discounted payoffs
- Implementing a workout (rescheduled / forbearance) loan payment plan all parties can agree on
- Developing and implementing RE loan workout strategies that restructure commercial real estate loans