Real Estate Fundamentals: The Current State of the Property and Capital Markets
iGlobal Forum 9th Real Estate Mezzanine Financing Summit (New York, NY) | May 7, 2019
Tim Davis, Partner in the Real Estate and Finance Groups, moderates a panel discussing trends in mezzanine financing. Topics to be covered include:
- Recent trends in property supply and demand by geography and sector
- What is the sentiment on the for-sale condo market in NYC (leverage levels, last dollar bases, etc.)
- Which asset class is the most capital going to and how is this affecting mezzanine loans?
- Mezzanine lenders' current appetite for financing retail deals
- What has been the result of a plethora of new entrants including foreign capital and capital chasing fewer deals? What does it mean for pricing and credit/covenants?
- Will the trend of the last 3-5 years from subordinated debt players moving to debt fund providers continue?
- Case stuexamples of recent deal sectors and loan products