Post Repatriation International Tax Planning
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, passed nearly one year ago, included a number of provisions affecting companies doing business abroad. As these provisions continue to take effect and their implications become apparent, businesses should consider how to maximize tax efficiency under the new regime. Join White and Williams LLP and Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. as we explore the new international taxation landscape. Topics of discussion include:
- Choice of entity under the TCJA
- GILTI planning post-TCJA
- Benefits of C-corporations in the international realm
- Maximizing benefits of repatriation
The panelists for this program are:
- Karen Artasanchez, CPA, MST | Principal, Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C.
- John Eagan, Esq. | Partner, White and Williams LLP
- Darko Naumoski, CPA | Manager, Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C.
- Vinay Navani, CPA, GGMA, MBA, MST | Shareholder, Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C.
- 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM: Registration and Networking
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM: Programming
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Refreshments and Networking
CLE and CPE credit will be available. Click here to register.