Navigating the U.S. Marketplace: Breaking the Ice for New Foreign Entrants
The U.S. investment marketplace has long been attractive to foreign investors and entrepreneurs because of its size, dynamism and transparency. However, newcomers to the U.S. marketplace can find the regulatory and litigation environment frustrating, confusing and sometimes arbitrary.
Our speakers will provide insights and strategies to enhance foreign investment and entrepreneurial experiences in the U.S. marketplace, and will identify tools and resources to avoid or mitigate the regulatory and litigation risks inherent in doing business in the U.S.
- How a successful understanding of cross-border culture and practices enhances your company’s recognition as a solid and strong business partner
- How readily available tools such as D&O insurance can help you quantify and mitigate market risks
- How anticipating regulatory requirements can build your company’s reputation as a proactive business leader
- How to advise Chinese companies regarding critical corporate governance and corporate compliance issues
- John McCarrick, Partner, White and Williams LLP (Moderator)
- Gary Biehn, Partner, White and Williams LLP
- David Bukzin, Partner in Charge - Assurance Services, Marcum LLP
- Carl Koerner, Counsel, White and Williams LLP
- Chunsheng Lu, Senior Associate, China Practice Group, White and Williams LLP
- Julian Martin, Executive Director - FINEX, Willis Group
To register for the event, please click here. For questions regarding the event, please contact Andrea Malone.