Mini Law School for HR Professionals
As employment-related litigation rates continue to rise, employers must look for ways to proactively protect themselves in a legal manner. Human resource compliance can be one of the most costly and time-consuming aspects for a business; can you streamline the process and prevent unnecessary risk? This program will get you up to speed so you can return to work confident in your abilities.
Partner Scott Casher will present on two panels during the one-day seminar:
May 15, 2019 | 11:05 AM - 11:40 AM
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Employment Context
May 15, 2019 | 1:25 PM - 2:10 PM
- Other Employment Laws You Need to Know
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
- Older Workers' Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA)
- Age Discrimination and Employment Act (ADEA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and Sexual Harassment
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA)
- Uniformed Services Employment Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
CLE credits will be offered for CT, NJ, NY and PA. To learn more and to register, please visit the NBI event website.