Live Hacking Demo and Discussion of Cybersecurity Threats and Regulations
Are today’s organizations truly equipped to address cyberattacks? As organizations around the world are hacked daily, it's no longer a question of if a hack will occur, but when.
Bryson Bort, Founder & CEO of SCYTHE, will conduct a live hack of an enterprise. Using CROSSBOW, he will demonstrate an adversarial attack campaign: how they are built, deployed, and operated. Learn how an attacker thinks and the tools of the trade.
Following the demo, Bryson will moderate a discussion between Rick Borden of White and Williams and Anurag Sharma of WithumSmith + Brown, who will delve deeper into these issues and more:
- Emerging trends - which industries and businesses are at risk
- Regulatory requirements
- Steps an organization can take to improve its defenses against cyberattacks
- Cyber risk management standards, including SOC and the cyber framework
- Rick Borden | Partner and Chief Privacy Officer, White and Williams LLP
- Bryson Bort | Founder and CEO, SCYTHE
- Anurag Sharma | Principal, WithumSmith + Brown
9:00 AM: Registration and breakfast
9:30 AM: Hacking Demo
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Discussion and Q&A
White and Williams LLP | 7 Times Square, 29th Floor | New York, NY 10036