Life Insurance Executive Panel: Mortgage Financing in 2013
Tim Davis, partner in the Real Estate and Finance Groups, will moderate the "Life Insurance Executive Panel: Mortgage Financing in 2013", at the IMN Borrower & Investor Forum on Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & Subordinated Debt held at the Sheraton New York Hotel on November 27-28, 2012. White and Williams is a returning sponsor of the event.
The two-day conference brings property owners, developers and the lending community together to discuss strategies for sourcing and arranging financing from both perspectives. It also address the latest investment strategies for real estate mezzanine/sub-debt finance investors.
Tim's program will be held on Wednesday, November 28th. Questions to be discussed include:
- What is your current approach to commercial mortgage lending at this time and how big a role does it play in your investment portfolio?
- Do you anticipate changes to your lending strategy in 2013?
- How are you handling maturing performing loans? Non-performing? How can borrowers best work with you on these? How about for new acquisition financing?
- How has regulation impacted your business?
- How do you view the sub-debt and securitization markets?
Additional information is available here.